Project Architect – Sustainable Housing
Chipro is a house building company based in East Anglia. We currently have 55 homes in build, with a 3rd site ready to begin planning for 100 + units with a community hub.
We are looking for an ambitious Project Architect to help build an internal department to help the company deliver 100 + sustainable homes per year.
The position will require working with a small team from the purchase of sites, through to delivery of homes. Designing Chipro Homes with the management team, working with planning departments and building control to delivering the project to the home owner.
Generating drawings and BOQ for projects whilst liaising with Site Managers to deliver sites on time and budget.
Chipro is currently working with several providers to develop a modular homes factory in East Anglia to deliver future projects. We plan by the end of 2020 to be delivering Carbon Neutral homes from this factory to the East Anglia Area. The applicant will need to have a passion in changing the face of the house building industry to help deliver sustainable housing. You will be expected to be heavily involved in designing SIPS panels to help the factory deliver sustainable housing.
The applicant will have be expected manage their own time and schedule around the projects they will be working on.
- RIBA/ARB Registered Architect
- At least 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience working on Residential projects
- Project running skills are essential
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & 3D modelling software is essential
- Knowledge of REVIT, Sketchup & Photoshop beneficial
- Passionate about MMC & BIM
- Evidence of a strong technical background, design strength and detailing capacity
- Ability to liaise with and communicate well within the residential team,
- Full UK Driving Licence and willingness to travel if the project requires
Our projects are currently based in Norwich, Lincoln and Newark. Travel will be required with flexible working hours. A car will be provided after a 3 month trial. Office space is available in Norwich, however the applicant is welcome to work from home if required.
Current projects mean at least 2 day a week in Norwich, 1 day a week in Lincoln over the next 12 months.
£35-45k per year + bonus
25 days holiday
Car after probation period
Cost per mile during probation period
Share options after probation period
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year