Chipro is a small house building company based in East Anglia. We currently have 55 homes in build, with a 3rd site ready to begin planning for 100 + units with a community hub.
We are looking for an ambitious Project Architect to help grow the company into 100 + homes per year house builder.
The position will require working from purchase of sites, through to delivery. Designing Chipro Homes with the management team, working with planning and building control to delivering the project to the home owner.
Work with management to grow a team of House and Project designers to deliver volume house building.
Generating drawings and BOQ for projects and liaising with management and the Site Managers to deliver sites on time and budget.
The applicant will have to manage their own time and schedule around the projects they will be working on.
- RIBA/ARB Registered Architect
- At least 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience working on Residential projects
- Project running skills are essential
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & 3D modelling software is essential
- Knowledge of REVIT, Sketchup & Photoshop beneficial
- Passionate about MMC & BIM
- Evidence of a strong technical background, design strength and detailing capacity
- Ability to liaise with and communicate well within the residential team,
- Full UK Driving Licence and willingness to travel if the project requires
Our projects are currently based in Norwich, Lincoln and Newark. Travel will be required with flexible working hours. A car will be provided after a 3 month trial. Office space is available in Norwich, however the applicant is welcome to work from home if required. Current projects mean at least 2 day a week in Norwich, 1 day a week in Lincoln over the next 12 months.
£35-45k per year + bonus
25 days holiday
Car after probation period
Cost per mile during probation period
Share options after probation period