Carpentry Foreman to start mid-March.
The position will require the following works:
– Site setting up and design input prior to permissions, working with engineers and architects
– Management of tradesmen (Carpenters) on site and co-ordinating their workloads as well as running the apprenticeship program for site carpenters
– Working with those trades in the following tasks and others:
– External Cladding to timber frame building
– Internal Plaster Boarding and insulation
– Battening out internally and externally
– Kitchen Fitting
– Flooring including floating floors and wood flooring
– Internal Fit out
– Checking on the quality and finishing of completed works
– Compile and monitor the execution of snag lists
– Reporting to the site management
– Ensure site health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
We currently have permission for 45 properties with applications in for another 100+ across the East of England. The role can be Norwich based but does have the option to travel, if in the future you wish to take on more responsibility, a vehicle will be provided if travel is required as well as expenses.
The starting salary is £40,000 + bonus (end of year)
Benefits include: 28 days Holiday (incl bank holidays), pension contribution up to 4%, standard sick pay, Training and Certs costs, Tools & Uniform, lunch allowance and expenses covered when staying away from home.
Get In Touch
Chipro is a group of property companies involved in the development, construction, lettings and management of property. If you require the address of a development please go to the development page on our website and arrange a viewing. Chipro Developments is bringing contemporary high quality homes at affordable prices to the East of England from Norfolk, Suffolk, Newark and Hertfordshire
Chipro Group Head Office
59 St Benedict's Street,
Phone: 0800 772 0173
Mon-Fri 08.00-17.30, Sat 08.00-14.00